Tuesday 5 June 2012

Just over a month to go...

Four weeks and four days left to wait for our little ones to come home. Feels like a lifetime still! Getting very excited. I only have 22 days to work at work, then I get a huge two and a half weeks off to spend with the kittens! A few days after we pick them up it's my birthday do its going to be really lovely. As its a 3.5 hour drive to pick them up, we are going up either the Friday day or evening, staying in a hotel nearby, then collecting them Saturday morning, then we can get them a bit settled at home before bedtime.
My partner Chris has a few videos of when we went to visit them the only time so he's going to edit them for me today and I'll post them up later today.
Now to have a nice relaxing last day off for the Queens Diamond Jubilee!

No comments:

Post a Comment