Monday 7 May 2012

Shopping... Again!!

So now we have gone to see our little ones, my shopping addiction has started up again!! I've bought more Royal Canin food for them as found a good price, an extra food bowl, a few more toys, and a sturdy scratch post for the lounge or bedroom!
The cat tree we already have may be a bit small for the both of them now but I'm going to see how they react to it before upgrading to a higher one. I've found one I like the look of so could always move the little one into the bedroom!!

2 comments:

  1. hi~

    There is an extra 20% off on all cat trees on Zooplus, which is only valid between 10-4 today!

    I have also booked a blue bicolor ragdoll kitten recently and hopefully he will be home in June.Very excited!

    Hope to see more photos of your lovely kittens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Sorry for the late reply, for some reason my phone won't do it so I have to use the laptop! I did get the email about Zooplus... I was gutted as only 2 days before I bought the massive scratch post! Nevermind hey!

      Delete